At Amerimont Academy we provide a safe, loving, and nurturing environment, integrate multiple educational philosophies, individualize student learning approaches, embrace the 4C’s (Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, & Creativity), advance children through personalized educational experiences.
These are the principles that we teach your children everyday as well as the principles our administrators use in guiding the personalized instruction for each child. In support of this, we are pleased to announce a restructuring of our internet presence! In an effort to communicate clearly with current parents and students as well as effectively reach out to the community, we have added the following websites to the Amerimont Family:
- Amerimontelementary.com– This site will support the community in supplying in depth information for Amerimont Elementary School on our mission, curriculum, community, and culture. This site is a great resource to direct friends and family to that want additional information on what makes our elementary school so special!
- Amerimontpreschool.com– This site is specific to our preschools and, just like the elementary site, provides in depth information about our mission, curriculum, community, and culture. The preschool site helps clarify what resources are available at both of our campuses and allows both campuses to be contacted in multiple ways for anyone looking for additional information. In addition to the new sites, we are going to continue to support:
- Amerimontacademy.com– This site will focus on communicating with parents of current students. It will house all of our parent resources including the preschool camera feeds. We will make announcements on this site as well as continue to provide current information and social media links.
Some of the enhancements that we are excited about:
- Safety- By directing marketing traffic to the preschool and elementary specific sites, we limit the web traffic that accesses more internally focused information and create an additional layer of security to our secure preschool webcams.
- Supporting the 4 C’s- Our new sites were designed to increase the clarity of our Communication with clearer messaging targeted directly at specific audiences. Another goal of our redesign was to Collaborate more closely with parents and the community by providing additional ways to contact us online. Part of our design was to display the Critical Thinking skills and Creativity encouraged by Amerimont in both our Preschools and Elementary school.
- Personalized is a word we use often at Amerimont and we believe our new sites create a more personal and individual experience for both our current parents and their children and prospective families.
Thank you for being part of the Amerimont community. Please contact us with any questions or suggestions.
WHAT SETS AMERIMONT APART?
- Exciting and Academic Summer Programs Available
- Credentialed Teacher in Every Elementary Classroom
- Safe and Secure Campuses
- Integration of Technology into the Classroom
- 21st Century Learning at Elementary School
- Spanish/Chinese Instruction 4 times a week at our Elementary Campus
- Family Friendly Atmosphere
- Small Class Sizes
- Daily Montessori Method Incorporated into Preschool Classrooms